Monday, January 26, 2004







Pretty Kuyeron

This is the yarn I am currently knitting with. (There, preposition at the end of a sentence, true Midwest form :o)
I am knitting an extra large booja bag. Perhaps when I am finished I will be tired of this yarn....but it is so interesting and pretty the way it changes colors while I knit. I am usually more interested in the touch of the yarn.

Oooo....alpaca...cashmere....

This yarn delights my eyes.

________________

Golden Globes

For those of you who do not know this......I love award shows.

Not all of them. I like the Oscars, the Emmys, the Tonys and the Golden Globes.
And the main reason is that I love to see all the pretty dresses.
Cate Blanchett wins for best dressed!






Worst dressed goes to Nicole Kidman.







Diane Keaton and Bill Murray gave the funniest acceptance speeches.

I was again amazed how many shows are nominated and win that I have never heard of and can't watch because they are on HBO or Showtime or some other pay station. Oh well...I watch enough TV as it is...

______________

If you want deep thoughts and humor and wisdom...Check out Carmen's Buried Treasure site today.
Gotta love that Prairie Muffin!

Prairie Muffin in the making,
Donna

p.s. Thank you to Emma for finding the photo :o)
p.p.s. Encourage one another




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.