Friday, March 26, 2004

Friday Five

1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?

2. What are your favorite flavor of chips?

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?

4. How do you have your eggs?

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?

_________

The last person who cooked a meal for me was a chef at Ditka's in Chicago.
I had Horseradish Crusted Chilean Sea Bass. It was excellent.

We mumbled and grumbled about even entering Ditka's...

It felt sacrilegious.

How could we eat at a restaurant owned by a former Chicago BEAR?

But it was late...we were hungry...we saw the lights...

The restaurant was less Da Bears and more Mike Ditka.

There was a big painting of Vince Lombardi on the wall....

It was going to be alright.

_____________

I am teaching a small part of the homeschool choir sign language again this year.
They will sign along with singing.
There are always a few words that I can not remember...such as worthy and honor...

I have found the most wonderful sign language site that has a big vocabulary and a little video.
So sorry I can't figure out how to make a little link for you :o(
I tried.

Do check it out if you have children interested in sign language!

http://commtechlab.msu.edu/sites/aslweb/browser.htm



I recommend this sign language book for children.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.