Sunday, March 21, 2004

Rejoicing in Your Work

O Lord, renew our spirits and draw our hearts unto Yourself,
that our work may not be to us a burden but a delight;
and give us such a mighty love to You as may sweeten our obedience.
O let us not serve You with the spirit of bondage as slaves,
but with cheerfulness and gladness, delighting in You and rejoicing in Your work.
-Benjamin Jenks



Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
-Psalm 51:10

We sang that verse every week in church when we were young. It is a good verse to know.
It is another of those simple sounding verses that are full of theology.

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.