Saturday, June 05, 2004

June, the Graduate's Month

School's out for summer....School's out for-ever!

Ah...the Graduates Anthem! Thanks Alice :o)



The way I look at things...school is never out!
Just yesterday I was playing Jeopardy and I commented to my husband. "Ya know, I learned most of this teaching 4th grade!"

I am so thankful for this love of learning...
It makes life so interesting and fun!

*Here is my one graduation party tip*

As a gift, I give the graduate a check with the amount equaling the year.
For instance, this year I will give $20.04. It usually takes a minute for the kids to figure out why I am giving pennies...but they DO catch on and think it is pretty cute :o)


Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!
~ Louisa May Alcott

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.