Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Plans

*read with a Southern accent*

Ya'll don't know how pleased as punch I am by your lovely comments in the little ole' comment box. Ya'll just bless my socks right off!
I feel the love :o)

************

Matthew (the hard working 19 year old) has the car today so we are homebound.
I am going to sew curtains all day.
Katie gets flouncy, delightful dresses.



Cheerful yellow and blue for the kitchen.



I will make simple, very full valances with a 2 1/2 inch rod pocket.

Time to dust off my sewing machine :o)




My favorite quilt, I think...
The Dick, Jane and Sally Snowball quilt.
circa 1996

"She who dies with the most fabric wins." NOT!
But she will have had a lot of fun :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.