Sunday, June 20, 2004

Wanna talk about your dads?

My dad was my age when he died. Exactly.

I have bits and pieces of memories. I gather them from my sisters and Aunts.
They are hard to come by...new bits and pieces.



He liked circus peanuts and Frank Sinatra;
sports and his family.

He taught me to tell time and we taught him to do a front flip.

He was a big tease, liked to dance and believed in God.

Memories from a sixteen year olds mind.

**********

What will your children remember about you?

I think my kids will remember me as;

fun-loving, t.v. watchin', tetris playin', homeschoolin', pop-drinkin',
Lord-lovin'...always there...Mom.




Would you like to share five things you remember/will remember about your dad?

Encourage one another and remember,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.