Friday, September 17, 2004

Friday Five: Squeezing water from a stone.

Did you know there was a woman who wrote Friday Fives every week for a few years?
How she did it for years...I will never know.

Why she stopped? I can surely understand.

Here is what I've come up with on my lonesome today.

Who would you like to meet for dinner? And why?

1. Musician?

2. Biblical Figure?

3. Theologian?

4. Actor/Actress/Athlete?

5. Author?





There is something about Dolly :o)
I think I have two of her tapes...that's all, but everytime I hear her speak on television, I just think she is funny and sweet and a bit outrageous. All things that make for a good time in my book :o)

A Coat of Many Colors

My coat of many colors
That my momma made for me
Made only from rags
But I wore it so proudly
Although we had no money
I was rich as I could be
In my coat of many colors
My momma made for me

sniff...sniff...

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.