Monday, September 20, 2004

Smart and Funny

File this under "Parents who need to get a flippin' clue".
-Ambra Nykola from her article "But he has a good heart."

Ambra writes a funny and smart blog! She is, oh so young....but I think she is very cool :o) She turns a phrase like no other.


Badgermum

Kelly is Badgermum. She doesn't realize it...but she took my name :o) Not really, but we *are* the Wisconsin Badgers, ya know :o)

Kelly stopped blogging for about two months and it drove us all crazy. She came back with a wonderful list of "Fifty Things I Love."

I could probably write a Fifty things I love...to eat...HA-without any trouble...yes, sad, I know...but true.

I will leave out the two most obvious things I love, God and family, just like Kelly did. You know they would be one and two :o)

Fifty Things I Love

Are You My Mother?
Atticus
bagels with cream cheese
a breeze
the Blue Angels
Brett Favre's guts
Chicago
Christmas Eve
clouds
crawling into bed
dancing the jitterbug
Diet Dr. Pepper
dryer sheets-their smell
Elisabeth Elliot
filet mignon with bearnaise sauce
Frank Sinatra's voice
gently falling snow
Herb Albert and the Tijuana Brass
harmonizing
How Great Thou Art
Jeopardy
Jeremiah 29:11
kissing my toddlers
knitting
large, long haired cats
laughter
lobster with melted butter
a marching band
Maui
Mr. Darcy
muscle cars
a newly sharpened pencil with a good eraser
ocean waves
obedient dogs
old buildings
poetry, esp. Dorothy Aldis and Robert Louis Stevenson
pretty handwriting
Pride and Prejudice
quilts
Regis and Kelly
reminiscing
spring flowers
talking
The Princess Bride-the book
Titus 2:3-5
To Kill a Mockingbird-the movie
Trust and Obey
a view
white teeth
woolen clogs
You've Got Mail


So for this week...that is the list of the things I love.
There are so many more...life is good...life is beautiful...
'Love actually is all around'
:o)

UPDATE

A muscle car is a car from the 60's and 70's with a big engine. But I just love the way they look!



I am the one who drags the kids and husband to the car shows...just to look the very cool cars.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.