Thursday, October 21, 2004

Friday Five

I'll be leaving soon for our Grandmother's burial service.
Our house will be very much inhabited, so all you robbers out there...don't bother.

It is strange to look forward to such a thing. But I will have the chance to see cousins and Aunts and Uncles that I have not seen in a very long time.
I hope to hear many lovely stories about Grandma Hansen.

I used to think I would not have a funeral. (I wouldn't want to put anyone out)
But I see now that they are a time of love and reflection and respect and comforting.

I will leave you with a Thoughtful Friday Five

Name five things you would like your children to remember about you.

and

Are you on track?


I'll be back. God willing ;o)

Be good!

And encourage one another while I am gone,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.