Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Show me your desk!





Last year I tried to rouse up interest in 'show me you fridge'...
I had a few takers :o)

This time around I'm wondering, what does blogging look like from your point of view?

Does anyone else remember the old Saturday Night Live gag, Show us your guns?
A truck drove down a quiet suburban town and announced over a loud-speaker Show us your guns

Well, I remember it being funny...and in the spirit of SNL, I announce,

Show us your desks!

If you want to participate, post your photo (wherever) leave a comment with a link to your site and I'll be right over :o)

And by the way...
Hello and Welcome to all of the many new visitors who are stopping by...I assume due to the Bob Awards. It's a little freaky to see the numbers at GoStats.
Two weeks ago, an average of 80 unique visitors came by each day.
Today Quiet Life had 164 unique visitors. Yikes....that is a lot!

Thanks for stopping by!
You're always welcome.

And to the regulars...
You're the greatest :o)

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honorable, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
Philippians 4:8

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.