Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Look who is in the running for Best in Show!
Oh I am so excited...I don't think a Tibetan Terrier has been in the running for Best in Show at Westminster in a long time, if ever. Isn't that a cute dog?




We had a Tibetan and it was a bad experience for us (boo hoo) but I still love the breed and will be cheering for this little dog.


Here is the scarf I knit for Mary, our hero, at the bank.



We took it to her yesterday and she was thrilled.
It was knit with Linie 43, Punta. So very soft!

Katie is dressed for Valentines day :o) She made valentines for all of us and we cut out little hearts which she taped all over the house.

********

I have been blessed with a group of women to knit with. Lynn and Corrine from the Well Trained Mind message boards and two other moms, Teri and Helen. The whole meeting fell into place so nicely and we had such fun! They are all great ladies and I look forward to getting to know them all better....and to knit of course.

We met at a local yarn shop/coffee shop on Saturday.
(Yup, Saturday, just like you,Noel!)

I can't tell you what a blessing this little gathering was to me.
An answer to prayer really.

***********

So if you love dog shows, don't forget the finale of the Westminster tonight on USA.
My dog wanting is coming on strong.

I say, "Oh, look how pretty!"
My beloved says, "They're all pretty."

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.