Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Creativity

I have been delighted to find the most creative people on the internet.

One of the artists calls her blog, Loobylu She has a monthly challenge to make a softie.
She calls it A Month of Softies
The challenge in February was to make a softie that depicted Alice in Wonderland.
This month the theme is "Self-portrait of the artist as a young child".

I think I may attempt this...

I learned about Loobylu by following a link from another very creative mom at Wee Wonderfuls.

She is always making something!

And then there is Wee Folk Studio

Enchanting...

I thought you would like to see some of the neat things people create with their hands...it's not all about knitting :o)


__________


If you feel the need to rebuke me, please do so privately by email.
"If your brother sins, go and reprove him in private;
if he listens to you, you have won your brother."
Matthew 18:15


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.