Saturday, March 12, 2005


Goings On


Patrick Jr., twenty two years old, is officially a grown up.

Last night while we talked on the phone I excitedly told him that I bought him a box of thin mints.

He said with pride, "I bought my own!"

Well...how about that?

You didn't know buying Girl Scout cookies was a rite of passage into adulthood, did you?

___________

It's good to know I am still needed by my big boys.
Matthew called last Sunday night from a concert he was at with his friends and brother. But he just had to know...

"What is that song from Valley Girl? We are all wondering."

"Um...Melt with You."

"Oh Right!"

"It's sung by Modern English."

"Okay, Thanks Mom, Bye."

"Bye, have fun!"
I stop the world and melt with you...

I'm still needed. :o)

Melt with You is one of my favorite movie songs. Right up there with In Your Eyes from Say Anything. Good quotes from Say Anything...
"She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen. "
and
"The world is full of guys. Be a man. Don't be a guy."


_____________

Patrick Sr. and I watched I, Robot last night.
I liked it. Patrick didn't.
Not that the robots were so far-fetched...
Will Smith's super ability to fight off all of the robots, survive car crashes,
all with just a scratch...not at all likely.

I like to be surprised and I didn't have this one all figured out.

The evil robots were creepy, man!



The 60's...BABY.

Livin' life and lovin' it in Wisconsin :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

P.S. Here is the very fun and exciting Weinermobile that Cindy mentions in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.