Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Break Fast

Have I told you that Katie is a very picky eater?
Yesterday she requested Mickey Mouse Pancakes.

So I donned my chef's cap and went to work.



She love it and ate every bit of it.

Emma woke up a little later and I made her a big round pancake without the smiley face :o) She ate her's all up too!

****

For dinner I cut some strawberries for Katie and had a brilliant idea.
(I get in such a rut sometimes I don't know what to eat...that isn't a bread product)

I made myself a salad with strawberries and pecans. Here is the recipe.

I had to substitute a few things...like iceberg for spinach...and cider vinegar for red. But it was delicious and fresh and whole and good for me(despite the sugar in the dressing)

I ate vegetables and fruit and that is a good thing!

Do you love salads? I do!!! But I find they always taste better if someone else makes them.

Do you have any salad making tips?
Do you have a recipe you would like to share?

Yum...Salad.

Thanks for the fun comments yesterday!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.