Friday, April 15, 2005

influences

The teacher in To Be and To Have had such a big influence on the children at his little school. Hey, he made an impression on me in 100 minutes.

Influential Friday Five

Who has influenced you?


1. Spiritual influence
2. Physical
3. Scholastically
4. Biggest domestic influence
5. Parenting influence

Bonus for my glamorous sisters and Wendy :o) And anyone else who wants to play along.
This could be quite fun.
6. Personal Style

My answers:

1. The Bible, Elisabeth Elliot, Dennie Dowell
2. Having babies has influenced my body. Mercy!
3. Susan Schaeffer Macaulay, Susan Wise Bauer
4. My mother, my sisters, the Quilters (my friends from up North who taught me to quilt) and Knitters (new friends here in Madison and cyber-knitters), various television chefs.
5. My mother and father, my sisters, Susan Schaeffer Macaulay, the Bible.

bonus

My sisters, Martha Stewart (I've decided I like her big, crisp shirts), my husband (he buys me very chic purses), Dr. Scholl.


I am looking forward to really great answers today!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.