Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A Meme: new bloggy term for a list.

Ten things I'd like to do before I die.

I am going to post the list I left in MamaT's comment box yesterday.

She told us not to write things like 'cure cancer'.
So I just typed these babies off the top of my head.

My ten things:

1. Live near my sisters again. It's been a long time.
2. See my children grown and happy and faithful and be a grandmother.
3. Work for Ron Howard (preferably choosing the music for his movies)
4. Go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
5. Go to New York.
6. Go to the Rose Bowl Parade.
7. Travel Europe some more.
8. Drive around the US in a little Airstream.
9. Go to Hawaii again.
10. Lose weight and keep it off.


Does it sound like I need to get out of the house?


Speaking of getting out of the house...

Those poor tired racers on the Amazing Race!!! I don't think we have any idea how tired they all were. To choose the tea delivery task over smashing coal told Patrick and I that they were t.i.r.e.d. And then to find that they were not at the Pit Stop yet! Ugh.
Did you see Phil raise his eyebrow a la John Belushi?

And try as I might I can not say 'our' like Phil, can you?
I'll bet our readers from Down Under can say it.

I couldn't stop sighing after the show.
I was exhausted.

____________

If you would like to share your top then with us, please post them in the comments box or at your website and let us know :o)

Mine is printed out and in my drawer.

Our 25th Anniversary is in November and we are hoping to go to New York.

Then I can quote movie lines to my husband and drive him nuts!

It's the nearest thing to heaven, and you were there!

Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.


I'm excited just thinking about it :o)

Happy Wednesday!

Encourage one another,
Donna


p.s. I am on the verge of signing up for a knitalong...
I'm just gathering the courage to make the commitment.
I'll decide by tomorrow and share the pattern with you all.
It's a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.