Thursday, April 28, 2005

Well there you have it!

One-hundred thousand!!! and five :o)
The counter has been so weird this week I thought it was just going to konk out and I would have to start over. But...it made it!!! If I were in my car I would be honking the horn and making a big fuss :o) (I actually do that when I turn over 100,000 in a car. And I even remember where I was when this happens. The quiet life is often an easily amused life :o)

Blogging has been such a rewarding experience. It wouldn't be the same without you!
*gush* *gush*

Lina Lamont: If we bring a little joy into your humdrum lives, it makes us feel as though our hard work ain't been in vain for nothin'. Bless you all.


I have waited a long time to use that quote!!!

****************

We are off the gather Maggie the cat...I'll post a picture of her as soon as we get back. I am making Emma come along so she can hold Maggie and comfort her in the car.

Ya'll come back now, here!

and

Encourage one another,
Donna

*****************

Well....Maggie is not feeling very photogenic today.
She seems quite well. And her little paws do not have bandages.
BUT...she was a terror at the vets. She bit one woman and they were all afraid of her. So when we picked Maggie up this morning they had not given her any drugs yet...for fear of attack!!!

I told you she was sassy.

I apologized profusely to the poor woman....she was pretty cool about it.
Emma went in to get Maggie out of the cage and the lady with her got a hiss...and as soon as Maggie saw Emma, she mewed. And was just fine.

Poor stressed out puddy cat!

**********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.