Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday Feast

Hey, did you know I don't write the Friday Feast, like a did most of the Friday Fives? Nope. Someone out there in computerland is making my Friday morning much easier :o)

I scanned the archives and found one I liked.
Have fun!


Appetizer - Who is the one person you email more often than anyone else?

My friend Karen from Marinette. We keep in touch very regularly through email!

Soup - So far, which year of your life has been the most enjoyable?

I don't know really.

Salad - Name someone with whom you have lost touch but would like to reunite.

My friend Cynthia from Marinette. We have not spoken in two years and it is a real shame because she is an amazing woman.

Main Course - What was the tastiest meal you had this past week?

Mandarin Orange Salad-I made it- tra-la

Dessert - Using the letters in your favorite color, write three words that describe your personality.

P-perky
i-interested
n-nice
k-kookie


I will be gone all day again. Busy, busy, busy.

Today I get to meet up with a very dear High School friend in Milwaukee.

Any dibs on whether we do a cheer or two?

We. Can. Beat. Ya.
We can beat ya badder than ya ever been beat.
We. Can. Beat. Ya.
Look out Rams were gonna show ya defeat.
We. Can Beat. Ya.
You're Beat.

Oh Lordy...the grammar....

Have fun and be good while I am away :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.