Friday, August 26, 2005

The Friday Feast


Appetizer
Do you get excited when the season begins to change? Which season do you most look forward to?

Soup
Who was the first person you had a crush on?

Salad
Would you consider yourself to be strict when it comes to grammar and spelling? What's an example of the worst error you've seen?

Main Course
Who has a birthday coming up, and what will you give them as a gift?

Dessert
If you could have any new piece of clothing for free, what would you pick?






I remember watching the Monkees television show. (It debuted in 1966)
It was very silly. Peter Tork as my favorite.

He was my first little crush.

One day, when I was about 10 years old, I came home from the drugstore with a '16 magazine'.
My mother told me I couldn't read those magazines until I was 16.
Okay then... I never bought another one.

I did have a huge crush all thorough High School on Phil Russell of the Chicago Blackhawks.

Scour the papers, watch every game, crazy wild crush.
I even a picture of the two of us together.
My one moment with him...I was speechless...and dying of embarrassment.

Too bad we don't have a scanner. That picture is priceless!

I think our crushes date us, don't you?

Encourage one another,
Donna

p.s. Nod to Melene for the crush question...she was asking about crushes at her blog earlier this week and I thought it would be a fun question to ask here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.