Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Autumn Light





Katie was out in our front yard swinging away at the baseball yesterday afternoon and I looked out and noticed how pretty the light and the leaves were. So I grabbed my little digital camera (Olumpus Stylus 300) and headed out to take some photos.

I took about seven pictures of Katie; a few action shots and a few posed in the leaves. I came back in the house to see how the pictures looked on the computer monitor. I loved how the light looked in the above photograph.

So I called for Emma to come out and let me try to get some pictures of her in the glorious light. She did, but I could not duplicate it.

The picture fairy was only on call for a short time yesterday afternoon.


Glorious, glowing, warm autumn light,
reflecting and tinting,
everything in sight.


Wishing you a beautiful, well-lit weekend.


Encourage one another,
Donna

"Every good and perfect gift is from above."
~James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.