Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"Katie, come 'ere."





I'm being followed by a moon shadow
Moon shadow moon shadow
Leaping and hopping on a moon shadow
Moon shadow moon shadow



________

It's been a long time since I have seen Harold and Maude.
I wonder what I would think of it now...that I am older.
It was probably my first black comedy.
I remember thinking it was odd and funny and sad.


(And why am I thinking of Harold and Maude?
Much of the music from the movie was performed by Cat "Moonshadow" Stevens. Of course :o)

I think it's fascinating how music makes such a lasting impression on us.
Is it just me?
Do the songs of your past remind you of specific moments and events?


Always with a song in my heart,
Donna

****Amazing Race Update****
I wrote CBS/Amazing race to tell them that I felt it was very cruel to plan a trip to a race track, when one of the contestants recently lost a father there.
It was just not like them to be so insensitive.
I burst out in tears last night when that family was forced to face that track.
Bad form, AR. Bad form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.