Friday, October 14, 2005

Packer Bagger





Yes, I finally made the Green Bay Packer Buttonhole bag! I don't know if I will use this or sell it...

It sure turned out nicely!


Friday Feast

Appetizer
Who is someone you would consider to be a calm person?

Soup
What was your last "gut feeling" about? Were you right?

Salad
List 3 words that you really don't like how they sound.

Main Course
What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?

Dessert
If you found out that you definitely do have a guardian angel, what would you name it?





I do believe in angels because the Bible speaks of them.
If I had a guardian angel, I would name her Hope.


Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven,
Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, "Evangeline"


(Have you read Evangeline? It is a lovely poem.)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.