Tuesday, December 06, 2005




Today is the last day to vote for The Blogs of Beauty.
Vote here

********


Last night PBS was running a special on John Denver.
I wouldn't call myself a big fan...in fact I only have his Christmas album.
But I enjoyed hearing many of his songs again.

The song you must hear tho is Aspen Glow...

listen

I'm a folkie. No doubt about it.

Aspen Glow is on the Rocky Mountain Christmas CD/Album.


******

Do you have a great chocolate cookie recipe?

I made a recipe that I found on the Droste' cocoa box yesterday. They were just okay.
I think I'd like a little chocolate frosting on the cookie too.

ummm...chocolate....

*******

Heard in church this weekend...

How deep the Father's love for us, how vast beyond all measure...

I will not boast in anything: no gifts, no power, no wisdom,
But I will boast in Jesus Christ: His death and resurrection.
Why should I gain from His reward? I cannot give an answer.
But this I know with all my heart--his wounds have paid my ransom.
~Stuart Townsend~

I may just have to make Emma learn this one on the guitar so we can sing it together.

Think Judds.

HA!!

By the way...they have a very nice Christmas Album too.

At Christmas it seems my musical tastes get all country-fied.
The Judds, Kenny and Dolly, John Denver, Kathy Maetea...
what's with that???

Off to search for my Christmas tapes.
Yeah, tapes.

Happy Tuesday! Happy Listening!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.