Thursday, December 01, 2005

Warm Hands




My favorite mitts.
Vintage Pattern
Size One DP's
Sunshine Yarns by Dani
The yarn is called Watermelon...but it looked like Christmas to me :o)


Playing around a little...



I used the same sock weight yarn and the same needles as for the mittens above with a free baby sock pattern.

These are just the right size to be an ornament.

I'm delighted with this teeney sock!



********



Yesterday at Walgreens I bought some Jergen's lotion. On the bottle it said, "Original Cherry-Almond Scent'

I sniffed.

It was.

I love that smell.

This is the lotion we grew up with.



This morning...

Katie: Mommy, can I put some of this lotion on?
Me: Sure
Katie: umm
Me: Doesn't it smell good? It reminds me of my mom.
Katie: She smelled this good?
Me: *grin* Yes, she did.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.