Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Choose one: moving to another state, having triplets, or never being able to eat chocolate again.

Soup
Name a news story that truly shocked you.

Salad
What was your very first job?

Main Course
If you had the chance to read the diary of someone you're really close to, would you? Why or why not?

Dessert
What's something you're looking forward to?


HT to the folks at Friday Feast



My first job lasted a total of three hours. It was a total flop!

I went to work in a bright red and white striped uniform.
With two minutes of training I was assigned to the cash register...at 'rush hour'...

I spent two hours ringing up orders of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

I was so slow...there was a line formed out the door.
It was horrible.

Going back was out of the question, so I kept the uniform and never returned.

I was teased about this for a long time! (I hate to be teased)

Boo hoo.

*******

And what do I look forward to?

I look forward, always, to the boys coming home.

And a summer wind.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.