Thursday, February 09, 2006

Friday Feast


Appetizer
What was a class or course you took while in school that you realize now was a total waste of time?

Soup
Who is the tallest person you know?

Salad
What's your favorite midnight snack?

Main Course
Have you ever found money somewhere? If so, where did you find it, and how much was it?

Dessert
Where would you like to retire?



I can't really think of a class that was a total waste of time...all of the sports and dance classes kept me fit...and all of the academic classes stretched my mind, in one way or the other.

I took flower arranging for a semester....and well...that must be the loser....because I totally forgot that I even took the class....and I never used any of the information I learned in that class. I have never made a boutonniere or put a plant in a larger pot...not once ;o)








***Olympic Knitter's, I am thinking about you today as you cast on!
I am looking forward to seeing your fantastic creations!

Let the knitting begin :o)


***And dog lovers....Westminster starts on Monday night.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.