Saturday, February 04, 2006



My Scrabble© Score is: 21.
What is your score? Get it here.



For all of you Scrabble Lovers! Cute, huh?




My Zipper Suit

My zipper suit is bunny-brown-
The top zips up, the legs zip down.
I wear it every day.
My daddy brought it out from town.
Zip it up, and zip it down,
And hurry out to play!

~Marie Louise Allen




February Twilight

I stood beside a hill
Smooth with new-laid snow,
A single star looked out
From the cold evening glow.

There was no other creature
That saw what I could see-
I stood and watched the evening star
As long as it watched me.

~Sara Teasdale





That's it folks.
That's about all I can come up with today.
Happy Weekend!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.