Friday, February 03, 2006




A pretty illustration by Sarah Stillwell-Weber


Friday Feast


Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10=highest), how sociable are you?

Soup
Name 3 DVDs you currently own.

Salad
If you were to win a superlative award now (such as most talented, class clown, most likely to succeed), what would it be?

Main Course
What is your favorite radio station?

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I believe __________ because __________.


************


When I graduated from High School, I was chosen for two such awards.

I thought they were the most boring and dumb of awards.

I was chosen.... Most Friendly and Most Courteous.

Not too exciting for a 17 year old...
But as a mom...well...I wouldn't mind my children receiving those accolades, I guess :o)

How our perspective changes as we grow up a little!

Happy Friday!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.