Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
How many pillows and blankets do you sleep with?

Soup
What are you currently "addicted" to?

Salad
If you could make a small change to your current routine or schedule that would make you just a little bit happier, what would it be?

Main Course
Which adjective do you find yourself using often?

Dessert
Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?


***************


While I am not addicted to my pillow...I sure love it. I take it with me when I travel and when I have had a rough night sometimes I bring it downstairs to hold across my stomach while I sit on the couch.

I don't think I have told you this...but...

When I was a little girl about 6 or 7 or 8, I slept on my back with my pillow across my chest.

I slept with the pillow across my chest because I thought my pillow would stop bullets.

No, I did not live in the projects.
I was safe and sound in the Suburbs.

I don't know why I thought I was going to be shot!

But I do remember seriously considering whether a pillow would be thick enough to stop a bullet.


You never know what is going on inside those little children's heads, do you?




Looking forward to your comments and stories :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.