Monday, March 20, 2006

Kinda like Jerry Lewis

Carmon, over at Buried Treasure is having a blogathon today! She will be posting every half hour for twenty-four hours!

I have enjoyed her previous blogatons very much!

This year she will be raising money for The Persecution Project

I am encouraged by Carmon and her love for others and wise use of her blog!

Visit her today....often :o)

*********


SockapalOOOza!





I have completed the socks for my secret pal.

The Trekking XXL yarn was very nice to work with...

I hope she likes them :o)



I am also to the toe of my Rock Creek, Sunshine Yarn socks...so I should be able to post those tomorrow. They are pretty special too :o)

I feel like a name dropper! But I know when I see socks...I really want to know all about the yarn! So there you go!


**********


It's so good to have Matthew home!
And it was great to see Patrick for just a tiny bit on Saturday.

I am so thankful that I have a little caboose (Katie) who will be around for a long long time. I know I would adjust to having all of the kids being away from home...but I'm glad I don't have to just yet :o)

It seems God knew the desire of my heart when He gave us our little bundle of joy 10 years after Emma.

I also think He wasn't done molding my mommy character :o)


Wishing you a joyful day!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.