Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What a day I had yesterday....just after posting the encouraging words from Martha Washington...my headache hit...and just after I ate breakfast and had my midmorning snack of a hard boiled egg...the nausea hit.

I haven't felt that ill since I had morning sickness with the children or my bowel obstruction.

So now I know....


Caffeine withdrawal is real.

CBSnews on Caffeine withdrawal

I am one of the unlucky few to experience these lovely side effects;

"Flu-like symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, muscle pain, and stiffness."


I laid down between one and three and then I hung in there until 8:00.

Hopefully the worst is over. (Four days seems to be the magic number....but I could get lucky :o)


Day Three.


How about a joke? Do you know a little joke?

Here is my joke.
The only one I know.


Why is Cinderella such a bad football player?

Answer in the comment box.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.