Thursday, June 29, 2006

Here is something I don't think I have asked you all yet!


How did you meet your spouse or significant other?
What did you do on your first date?


~Questions spotted at Question a Day


Patrick and I met at a department store in Wausau Wisconsin.
He was in the Men's Department and I was in Trim the Home.
He walked me home from work and held my arm when we crossed over some icy spots.
I thought this was gentlemanly.

But then, one day, we went out to lunch at Wendy's....
and he spat out a pickle hidden in his burger.
Oh my.

We were married a year later.

He has not changed.

He can still be quite a gentleman...and he still has some of those rough edges :o)


Can't wait to hear your stories!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.