Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Part of a Meme and an award

I was tagged for the Seven things meme....and well, I have answered most of those questions so many times that I will just post my favorite books and movies.

Okay?


Seven books (or a series of books) I love:

Sister of my Heart by Chitra Divakaruni
The Princess Bride by William Goldman
A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
The Bible
Seventeenth Summer By Maureen Daly
All of a Kind Family by Sydney Taylor


Seven Movies I'd Watch Over and Over Again:

To Kill A Mockingbird
You've Got Mail
The Wizard of Oz
Singin' in the Rain
Rocky
Pride and Prejudice
Sense and Sensibility
She's the One
The Jerk
Parenthood
The Shawshank Redemption
The King of Kings
Independence Day
Gone with the Wind


There, I gave you some extra movies :o)

Most recently viewed:
Gone with the Wind and Pride and Prejudice.






Mother of the Year Award

8:00 am

Katie: Mommy this milk tastes funny.
Mommy: It's just fine Katie. Eat your cereal.

12:00 pm

Katie: Can I have something to drink? Can I have some milk?
Mommy: Sure.
Katie: It tastes icky.
Mommy: Get some chocolate and put it in there. It will taste better.

7:00 pm

Matthew: Mom, there is something wrong with this milk. I noticed yesterday that it tastes bad.
Mommy: *sniffs the milk* Eww...It is sour. The date's fine. But, eww.
Poor Katie.

7:02 pm
Yelling out the back door to Katie playing in the sandbox;
Mommy: Katie! You were right. Matthew says the milk is bad, too!
Katie: That's what I told you.



Encourage one another...and sniff the milk,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.