Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Incredible Shrinking Mom shared this link yesterday.

I love the name of her diet;

The Elf Diet


Eat Less, Fatty.

:o)


That frankness reminds me of Camy's answer when I asked her what she thought of different diet plans...

Is it too many carbs? Too much sugar? Too much fat?

She said,





Brilliant.



And for those of you have been around here a long time, bear with me, cause I'm going to share, once again, my favorite dieting tip of all....




Never eat more than you can lift.
~Miss Piggy



Since returning from the land of Garrets and The Cheesecake Factory, I have buckled down with my FF list and started listening to my hunger again.

Two of the holiday pounds have already been banished :o)

Two more to go and then I will sincerely work toward my new goal of -35 by my birthday on Sept. 27th!
That's five pounds in the next month. Not so bad.

Short term goals are good, I've been told.

I'm going to give it a try :o)

Get Excited, Get, Get, Excited!

Ugh...we actually cheered that cheer in high school.

What can I say?


Happy Tuesday!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.