Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Alphabet Meme

A - Accent: Ask my sisters ;o)
B - Breakfast Item: Toasted something or other...soft boiled eggs.
C - Chore you hate: Washing floors
D - Dad's Name: Jim, Jimmy
E - Essential everyday item: Tooth Paste-Colgate
F - Flavor ice cream: Almond Joy
G - Gold or Silver?: Gold
H - Happy Place: Someplace with a wide open view of the sky.
I - Insomnia: When I was 8+ months pregnant...I could not sleep!
J - Job - I love my job as a wife, mom and teacher.
K - Kids: Make the world go round
L - Living arrangements: Currently. One husband, two daughters, one cat.
M - Mom's birthplace: Loretto Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
N - Name your pets: Rufus, Frango, Zorba, Cooper, Emma, Sterling, Maggie. (That's in my whole life, not presently living with us :o)
O - Overnight hospital stays: Five births including my own. One bowel obstruction and one ruptured appendix.
P - Phobia: Poverty.
Q - Question: Is this a boring meme?
R - Religious Affiliation: Christian.
S - Siblings: Jim, Nancy, Sue, Cindy, Janice and Janet
T - Time you wake up: 6:30am
U - Unnatural hair colors you've had: Blonde highlights.
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: Lima beans *gag* *shudder*
W - Worst habit: Laziness
X - X-rays you've had: Tummy. Back and neck. Teeth.
Y - Yummy: Cheesecake Factory's BANG-BANG CHICKEN AND SHRIMP
A Spicy Thai Dish with the Flavors of Curry, Peanut, Chile and Coconut. Sauteed with Vegetables and Served over Rice
Z - Zoo animal: Polar Bear






A simple meme for a busy day.

Why not post a picture of your Happy Place on you blog today?

I'll be back tonight to see.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.