Friday, October 06, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Fourteen



Appetizer
Name a song you know by heart.

Soup
What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?

Salad
How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?

Main Course
Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...

Dessert
What was the last food you craved?

Hat-tip


**********

Friday is Flame day. This year I have been able to stay home because Emma is able to drive. But, today I will go along to do my Flame job and help with auditions.
This is the first time I have been on this committee and I think it will be fun and interesting.

I will not be judging my own children, of course. But I actually think I could do that fairly. Really.

Katie will have in-class auditions for the Christmas program.
She has been practicing "Go Tell it on the Mountain" and lines from the 'play'.

She says her lines with great expression. Whether she will be as brave in front of her teacher is anyone's guess.

She says she is happy with whatever she gets to do.
(Katie says lots of girls want to be Mary.)

Well. Of course :o)

I will miss Emma's soccer game tonight due to my commitment, but I can't say I will miss the drive out to Richland center. (60 miles away)


*****

What did you think of Grey's Anatomy last night?
I especially liked the theme: Pain.

Alex: Where does it hurt?
Izzy: Everywhere.


Better run, I don't get to be a lady-of-leisure this morning.

Happy Friday, All!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.