Saturday, October 14, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fun times after the soccer game!

The cold didn't seem to bother the young ones :o)

I sat in the car, which conveniently faced the field, and chatted with friends, knit, and watched the game.

Today is the first ever MAHS Homecoming.
All I need to do is bake rice crispy treats for the bake sale and gooey butter cakes for the big bonfire and party!

I am so thankful for this community!

When we moved here five years ago. I was concerned for Emma. She left such wonderful friends (and me too) up North.

I prayed and asked God to bring her good friends.

I count Emma's friends as answers to that prayer.

I really do.



Encourage one another,
Donnna



Go Tigers.
Go Tigers.
Gooooo Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.