Monday, October 02, 2006






I must admit, I am not going to read Les Miserable. It only took reading the first five pages, twice, to help me realize that I don't want to spend all my time reading it.

I know I should have given it 'fifty pages'...

But you know what they say about 'shoulds'...

Can you recommend a movie version?

:o)


I would like to read The Thirteenth Tale, recommended by so many bloggers.

I am, however, 154 of 204 at our public library.

grrrr...



Emma just finished reading The Scarlet Letter and Exodus.

She loved Exodus.

If you haven't read a book by Leon Uris. Try one. Start with Exodus.

He writes fantastic historical fiction.




Knitting Nell by Julie Jersild Roth


Knitting Nell is a sweet book that Katie and I both enjoyed.

Katie is rather wiggly so when she asks for a second reading. immediately, it is high praise, indeed :o)


What books are you enjoying at your house this Fall?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.