Friday, November 17, 2006

Hey! It's the Friday Feast


Appetizer
Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets?

No. Not really.

Soup
What is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did?

Marry a smoker.


Salad
Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school?

No one. I was influenced by neighbors and friends and family and authors but not by any teachers that I can think of.


Main Course
If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why?

I think I would like to be Oprah.
Cause I could really do that show.
And I would love to get to ask the questions.
And there would be a chef and trainer and Chicago and I would be building a school in Africa.
Yeah.
It would be an interesting day.


Dessert
What is your favorite dish to prepare?

It's more like...favorite dish to eat after I have prepared it. I don't know that I actually like the preparation time. Just the eating.
Actually the making is a pain in the butt. The gravy making comes at the most stressful time. I have the big roaster turned sideways so it sits on two burners. It's super hot in the kitchen.

But the results are delicious.

Homemade turkey gravy.



Fine Art





You must click on this painting by Swiss artist Albert Anker to see the home-y details.
Notice momma resting in the shadows.
I happen to love the linens.

Here is a link to more of his art.

The little girl holding the baby is so sweet.
See the baby's sweater?


Gotta run. See you in the comments :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.