Tuesday, March 13, 2007




I imagine the cat is thinking this...

outside...outside...outside...outside...

But really, we all know she is thinking this...

" _________________ "


She is just a trophy cat, anyway.

Just here to look good.
And steal my knitting.

*********

Really now, I am the one who is thinking,

"outside, outside, outside, outside"

It's a whole new world.
And I consider a day where it reaches the 60's to be a rare, lovely, precious gift!

I'm not kidding!!!


I'm with Folloit Pierpoint;

"For the beauty of the earth
For the glory of the skies,
For the love which from our birth
Over and around us lies.

Lord of all, to Thee we raise,
This our hymn of grateful praise."




What are three things you thankful for today?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.