Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Thanks to alert reader AmyJ, we may be in for more than we anticipated in gay Paris.

Youth riot at train station.

I'm trying to stay positive and trying not to awfulize myself into a tizzy.

And yes, we have to go thru this station to get into Paris from the airport.


Ellyn sent me a lovely list of some of her favorite things to do in Paris.
One salon has me dreaming chocolate dreams....




Angelina's]
226 Rue de Rivoli


Rioters don't want hot chocolate, do they?


********

So...American Idol...

Who was best last night?

I can not believe I'm going to say this...but I was very impressed with Punk Girl.




This is not Punk-girl.
This is goofy Sanjaya.

"Seven pony tails for good luck."

Bwahahahaha

Here is what Simon said,

“I presume there was no mirror in your dressing room tonight. I don’t think it matters anymore what we say. I genuinely don’t. You’re in your own universe and if people like you, then good luck.”


And one more television show to talk about before I get busy here...

Dancing with the Stars!

What I like: The dancing. Especially Apollo Ono and Joey Fatone.

What I don't like: (cause I've always got an opinion, bay-bee) The hours they spend rehashing and rehashing and rehashing....to get to the results.

Stop it. Just stop it!


Allrighty...I gotta run!
Tell me what you think.
Please :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.