Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hello, Tuesday

Yesterday I shopped at Sam's with a friend.
A kind friend who knows how to cook and shop in bulk.
I bought loads of food and some fine looking plastic forks.
(At the graduation party we attended on Saturday, I saw these forks,
and I HAD to HAVE them.)

Now I have 300.






Now how's that for photojournalism?

Fine work.

I even took them outside to get better lighting.

Pioneer Woman better watch out.
I am on her tail with fascinating blog material, I tell ya!


**********


What else happened over the weekend?

Katie's neighborhood friends were gone on Saturday and Sunday.
And this makes for some long days for her.
But they came home on Monday!
Yippee!

Kevin is a really delightful boy.
He asks lots of questions.
And they are funny questions.

And yesterday while they were playing Uno, Kevin was singing,
"The sun will come out, tomorrow!"





click on pic.







Here are the little Uno players.

QT pies!

They also played 'find the cat' and ran around and played inside and outside.



Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. ~Rabindranath Tagore



Wishing you time to enjoy the little ones and little things in your life.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.