Saturday, June 09, 2007

Do you like Saturdays or do you dread them?

Do you have a long list of things to do or are you wide open to what ever happens?


Here's what I did on Friday night.

No. That's not me.
"Katie come here and tumble."



New jeans. Emma brings home the deals from Old Navy.
And the way Katie tears through the knees of her pants,
it's a very good thing.
Five bucks.



I need a wider angle lens, don't I.
Missing limbs a go go.



How about that hair!



She's happy.



She's quick.



And silly.


I'm finally going to the farmer's market this morning.
It's a perfect morning for a slow crowded stroll around the capital.

What will you do this weekend?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.