Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.



Should we can the Friday Feast?
Do you still enjoy it?
It's okay if you don't like it anymore.
I don't write it, it's just a smallish tradition around here.
Just tell me in the comments: Miss it, or Wouldn't miss it!

Thanks :o)


***************


McFired!

Grey's Anatomy, Isaiah Washington fired.


TR Knight gets new, larger contract.


(I know you are going to think I thought up the McFired line.
But I didn't. I saw it on another website. I knew you would all like it :o)



*****************




My, what fine whiskers you have my dear.


**************

Prayer update and request

I went to Milwaukee to see Ethan and his family yesterday. He is sitting up and eating and talking a little bit. He claps when the nurses are finished.
The nursing staff are doing their best, but they are having a hard time finding a good spot for the IV. He has had it moved four or five times in the last day.
Could you pray specifically for this problem? I know you can all imagine how dreadful it is to hold your little one while they are going thru this painful and tricky procedure.


Also, Melene, our blog sistah from Sing for Joy
will be driving from West TX to NC next week with her children. Her husband will be deployed for four more months in the Middle East so they will be traveling without him. Melene has never driven this far alone with the children.

Here is her specific prayer;

My prayer request is that everything goes well with the van, I don't get tired while driving, I don't get lost and I always feel safe when we stop somewhere, including hotels.


Let's pray for traveling mercies and a peaceful, joyous drive for Melene and her girls!

Thank you :o)


*************

I heard the goofiest lyrics in a long long time, yesterday in the car.

It's no wonder it's a country song.

Here ya go;

'Cause I'd like to see you out in the moonlight
I'd like to kiss you way back in the sticks
I'd like to walk you through a field of wildflowers
And I'd like to check you for ticks.


Moonlight and wildflowers, oh my.
Ticks!!! NO!!!!!
There is just nothing romantic about ticks.
No way.
No how.

Dopey attempt at rhyming, Brad, really lame.


Can you top that?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.