Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Feast


Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?



***********

How would you like to win a $20 Starbucks gift card?
My little sister Janet is having a name that picture contest!
She's in love with Ree's site too!
Go over there and give it a try!

Janet's contest to win coffee!!!

My other sisters (Janice and Cindy) and Anita are hoping you don't show up so their chances are better.

Go give them a run for the money/coffee :o)

*************

Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

Just this morning I saw Dr. Gene over at Confessions of a Pioneer Woman.

I find it unbelievable that God made a man who could do THAT job and smile.
What a spirit!!!


(If you don't pop in to see what Dr. Gene does. I'll tell you.
He preg-tests cows. Lots of em. And he gets covered in poop.
And well I just can't stop imagining the smell. Maybe Dr. Gene is on of those people who can't smell.
Did you know there are people who can't smell? I personally have know two in my life. What a weird sense to lose.)


I wonder what motivates Dr. Gene.
I wonder how he keeps that cheerful spirit thru it all.

I am cranking when I have to wash the kitchen floor!

The kitchen floor that only has a few splashes of coffee on it and a few loose kernels of popcorn.

The man is unbelievable!


**********

flags
I have been trying to take pictures with better backgrounds.
I LOVE how the flags look in this picture!

But Katie's expression is a little strange.

I think she is thinking.

"You see, this is my life! It always will be! Nothing else! Just us, the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark!... All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."
norma d




Well....not exactly!
It worked better in my imagination :o)

Okay...
Gotta run.

Good luck with Janet's contest!
Can't wait to read your comments!

Especially how old you think old is!
Watch out youngsters.
Don't you dare say 50!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.