Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?


You know I hate to single people out.
I can't do it. It's almost like saying who is your favorite and I just can't do it.
Sorry.
Let's just say, there are those I can talk with for hours and hours and wake up the next day and still have things to talk about. I use to walk with a friend and we would talk for the whole hour we walked and then we would stand on the corner and talk for another hour. Every morning. We were equal opportunity talkers.



Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

Can we call New York ancient?


Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?


Lambeau field.
Packers vs. Carolina
NFC Championship
1/12/97 - Packers Win 30-13

Packers win!!!
Going to the Superbowl.
Wildly exciting!


Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?

I wouldn't do any stunt. I would promote my movie or book or opening at a gallery...
But I wouldn't do anything naughty for attention.
I would attend charity functions if it brought money to the group. But, a stunt, I don't think so.

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?

I don't think it's about a number.
I think it's about your maturity and your heart.

And being married.

********

Secondly,
Thank you for being so friendly and fun yesterday by going over to visit the Country Doctors Wife. I knew you would like her stuff...and I'm proud to call you my peeps :o)

(peeps = people)


***********


Ten years ago today Diana died.




I fondly remember her as being charitable, beautiful, stylish and a loving mum.

Today's Memorial Service. Speeches in full. Harry speaks sweetly about his mother.
Read here:
Memorial Service

*********

Photo shot with props and a silly girl.


props
click on this one to see it bigger.
This is very typical.
Very.

DSC_7314
And so is this.


sweetie-one

catglasses



See you in the comments!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.