Thursday, September 13, 2007

As Promised.


seniorpicture
Wheaton Central High School
Class of 1975


I had more eyelashes and I had rounder teeth.

(Unknowingly I have ground my teeth flat and picked at my eyelashes)

I am sporting a hand-me-down sweater. I think it was Sue's.

My hair looks redder in that picture than I have ever seen it.
And my hair, is a little wet; from getting rained on as I entered the school on a Saturday morning to have this picture taken. Root Photography set up a studio right in the auditorium, we made our appointments and showed up for our two to four shots.

I must have bought the featured package, cause I have a whole bunch of 5 x 7's and wallets still in my drawer.

We did not order 80 wallets to hand out to friends.

It was not a special event like it is for so many seniors now.

But, there it is.

I weighed 132 then.

And I thought I was a fat cow.

For shame.
For shame.


You'd never guess....

good show

Okay that little round part on the front of my chin.
It's still there.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.