Friday, September 07, 2007

Before we start the feast, I would love to say how much fun I had in the comments yesterday.
You all are quick with a compliment,
always kind to one another,
smart,
and hilarious.

Every comment is a gift.

Thank you.





Friday's Feast



Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?


****

grocery shopping: It makes me feel pretty....great.

favorite part: All of it. I can't choose between the sounds and the smells and the tastes and the colors and the fresh breezes. Can't pick a favorite part.


Bad experience: Yes. I am banned from a cool knitting site.
I know you can't believe it. I can't either.
The woman just didn't like me I guess.

Happy daily: My husband and children, your comments, taking pictures.

Household cleanser: Dish washing soap.


Please add your answers to the comments :o)


*******

Flame starts today.
(Homeschool choir and art.)

Katie woke me up at 7:15.
Dressed, hair brushed, shoes on....and ready to go!!!
She loves it!

First day of Flame

Her notebook is for names and phone numbers of her friends.
It will be cute to see if she gathers any today :o)

Her style is all her own.
Her skirt is short. But there are shorts under that skirt....and well...she can carry it off with those slim little legs :o)

Fun times!


Happy Friday All!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.