Tuesday, September 11, 2007

manual

Taking Katie's pictures in the rain on Manual was the most exciting thing that happened yesterday.

Well.

Something extremely exciting is in the works. But I have to be patient to see if it is really going to happen. And if it does....you will be the first to know.

And, no, I'm not pregnant.

My sister Sue went to the Doctor and she was told she has the homorne levels of a 17 year old. She is one year older than me.

That is just wild.

"You can still have a baby", I told her with glee.

I can't remember her reply :o)

Do you think that story will get her to comment on my stinkin' blog?


*********


No. These pictures will get Sue to reply.
She likes the wildlife :o)


oremus
Look! We have a praying mantis in our yard!!!
My husband spotted it and called for Katie.
Then he called for me.
Then I grabbed my camera and called for Emma.

Now this. This a bug.

Are you looking at me?
"You talkin' to me?
You talkin' to me?"

It was as long as my hand.

We did not know there were praying mantis in Wisconsin?

The Praying Mantis
Ogden Nash

From whence arrived the praying mantis?
From outer space, or lost Atlantis?
glimpse the grin, green metal mug
at masks the pseudo-saintly bug,
Orthopterous, also carnivorous,
And faintly whisper, Lord deliver us.



Have you ever seen one of these in person?

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.