Thursday, October 04, 2007

DSC_0895

Every day I take pictures of Katie.

When it is cloudy, I take a few pictures.
When the sun is flickering through the trees, I take pictures.
When the sun is going down, I take pictures.

DSC_0900

It's the only way to learn.
By taking a lot of pictures.
Trying.
Learning.
Experimenting.
Failing.
Deleting.
Trying Again.
And finally succeeding.

I make her throw on a jacket so the picture has variety.
I twist and turn the camera to try a different angle.

curvesoncolor

It is endlessly interesting to me.

To Katie, not so much.

rednose
It made her cry just a little to have to pose yesterday afternoon.


But she was willing to give it a shot as the sun went down last night.
DSC_1008


I am inspired by a woman named Anna Kuperberg.
She is know for her wedding shoots.
But her wedding pictures are works of art.

Really. Go and enjoy her gift.

Anna Kuperberg Photograher @ Kuperblog


*********


Did anyone watch Pushing Daisies?

I did. And I loved it.

It is quirky and funny and sweet and very well written.

Inspired fantasy tv.

If you missed it on Wednesday night, it will be repeated on Friday night.

I think it is the one and only new show I will add to my long list of favorites.

Addison's show...well...I just don't want to take the time.


Did you watch Private Practice?

And I watched my Tivoed House yesterday afternoon...and it was really good...but the coming attractions looked like 'must see' House!!!


Off to start the day!


Chase down your passion like it's the last bus of the night.
~Glade Byron Addams

(I have not idea who Glade Byron Addams is...I hope he is not a lunatic :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.